Join Mick and RedBeard as we cover We’re Alive S4 ch 39 P3 Chemical Reactions – Following the Trail. We want you to be a part of the show so send us your theories, ideas and feedback. Talk with us on Facebook! Be involved in the show: You can be involved in the show by emailing us text or audio recordings to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (424) Alive – 80 or (424) 254-8380 and leaving a voicemail that we will play on our show. You can even text us at (424) 254-8380.
Notes on Chemicals
- Somatropin or Somatrophen – HGH
- Stanozolol – synthetic anabolic steroid derived from dihydrotestosterone
- Megace –
- the act of performing good magic, sleight-of-hand, and illusion art of misdirection
- megestrol acetate tablets, appetite stimulant, used to treat cancer
- or magnesh
- cell permeation
- “Arenis” – arena
- Arene – a hydrocarbon with alternating double and single bonds between carbon atoms forming rings. The term ‘aromatic’ was assigned before the physical mechanism determining aromaticity was discovered, and was derived from the fact that many of the compounds have a sweet scent. The configuration of six carbon atoms in aromatic compounds is known as a benzene ring, after the simplest possible such hydrocarbon, benzene. Aromatic hydrocarbons can be monocyclic (MAH) or polycyclic (PAH).
- activin-binding protein is a protein that in humans is encoded by the FST gene.
- Follistatin is being studied for its role in regulation of muscle growth in mice.
Contributors @marcdavis87, @Adamwcgy Visit us at: MickRed.com Shoutouts: @JKWest on Twitter Check out @DeadReviews – Their Youtube Channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/walkingd3adnews Music Credits Ghostpocalypse – 4 Temptress and Lone Harvest by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a CC Attribution 3.0. http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100665. http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100409.